(in no particular order)
1) Blog about the transcendent experience of watching the Oscars
2) Buy jeans, slacks, non-sweater tops, cute shoes, trouser socks, plastic slim-line accordion file and Moleskin journal CHECK!
3) Pack the above items into my bright orange luggage backpack thing
4) Transfer Ian's and my paper from GoogleDocs to Word, and add footnotes
5) Print out a bunch of copies of said paper
6) Spend all day and night tomorrow at Ian's finalizing our presentation
7) Get on a plane to Albuquerque
8) Hang out at the Hyatt regency all weekend for the American/Popular Culture Association's 2009 Conference!
9) Present our 10,000 word paper on "Firefly", fundamentalism and loss of self. Whoopee!
(Sacred) Conversation with Your Heart: Part 1
14 hours ago