Saturday, August 30, 2008

It's Been a Quiet Week in Lake Wobegon...

...no it hasn't, which is why I haven't posted anything in over two weeks. It seems that writing papers and take home exams is a great catalyst to writing blog posts. The more one HAS to write a paper, the more one becomes inspired to write anything but. However, upon completion of said assignments, it's like all the words drain out of you and the thought of forming thoughts into sentences is just way too hard. Hence, blog silence. Lo Siento.

Also running quite slow, but for better reasons, is my "Last 7 Movies" lineup over there on the right. It's true, 2008 has seen a major slow down in my movie consumption. Besides busyness, life-style adjustments (monetary mostly) and exhaustion, the main thing slowing down the movie roster turnover is my hard core venture into TV seasons on DVD. Perhaps I need to change my list to "What I'm watching" instead of what movies I've completed. But for now, I can at least say how much I've enjoyed my summer of Buffy the Vampire Slayer (4 more seasons to go), the aforementioned Rome, the Office (US), and of course, the frakkin' awesome Battlestar Galactica. And when the times comes, I hope to be visiting Deadwood and Carnival pretty soon.


I hope to reflect/review some of these guys at some point. For now, still kind of slow on the whole typing and thinking thing.

Happy Back to School time! (Wait, was I supposed to leave school at some point? I missed that bus I guess)

No comments: