It's that time again- the small bits of paper in my jeans backpocket have started to get heavy. Time to start fresh. Here's what I found.
1) Faded ticket receipt to "Knocked Up" at The Big Picture, Belltown.
2) 2 tickets to "Ratatouille" at AMC Alderwood Mall. I took my 3 1/2 yr. old niece and was there for her first time seeing a movie twice in the theatre. It's a Swanson Family rite of passage.
3) Ticket to "Harry Potter" 5 at AMC Alderwood mall.
4) Ticket receipt to "Sunshine" at AMC Pacific Place.
5) Ticket to "The Simpsons Movie" at AMC Cinerama-- it sucked but the theatre is great.
6) Ticket to "The Bourne Ultimatum" at Lincoln Square Cinemas, Bellevue. It was allllsome!
7) 2 AMC ticket credit card receipts
8) Ticket to "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat" at Taproot Theatre. It was a free ticket from a friend and Cabe and I went for kicks, and it was worth every kick-- oh low-grade muscial theatre--how delicious you are!!
9) 2 AMC moviewatcher coupons for $0.50 off any combo. (weak!)
10) A receipt stub from "Souped Up" on Greenlake. Delicious tuna melts, there, my friends.
11) A QFC grocery receipt including beer, root beer, french bread and brie.
12) A folded index card with grocery list my brother asked me to pick up for their goodbye dinner- "2 loaves of yummy, crusty bread, spinach dip or brie option, six pack of Winehard's Root Beer, olives?" If the list seems familiar, the QFC one above was also to share with Matt and Rebecca on a previous evening.
13) A folded index card with information on how to get to my Allstate agent's office to get renter's insurance.
14) SAND-- from the sand castle spectacular of last friday. More on that, if we do it again.
1 week ago