Monday, May 12, 2008

Vacation's Over

Feeling: Ticking Time Bomb in my chest

Reason to Celebrate: Just saw my first film in the theatre for over 2 months. That might be a lifetime record for me. Not one I'd like to beat.

Song: Bach, Goldberg Variations, BWV 988: Variation 28

Ready For: Six hours of class tomorrow; Summer Term has begun. With this Guy! Love it.

Book: "Marie Antoinette: The Journey" By Antonia Fraser. Finishing the book I got half-way through during my Christmas "break" 2006.
On the Needles: A scarf for Jenn. Typing all those papers of March and April put me on a knitting hiatus. I'm ready to recommence.

I'll Know When My Love Comes Along: Because I'll be picking her up at the airport this Thursday. Kim, My non-romantic life-partner (read: best friend) is flying in from NYC for more than a week. There shall be much knitting, much laughter, and likely, much Lord of the Rings.

Meditation: Make it stop hurting please.

Movie: 2 Days in Paris

Self-Care Activity of the Summer: Rollerskating

Wish: For a different story to have preceded me.

1 comment:

Keepitmoving said...

I've be mentally 'packing' for days. I can't believe I'm getting on a plane in 48 hours to fly west. I never do that! I'm so so excited to see the place and wander around like a tourist. It's totally time to visit our friends of the fellowship... We could make like six scarves. RUV