Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Best Email Ever.

"Can I order some frisbees and send them to your house?

This would be ideal for three reasons.

First, my apartment is weird sometimes with packages, and I don't wanna have to drive down to SoTo or Auburn to get them.

Second, I might not be living here by the time the free shipping gets them here.

Finally, you would get to see my face as I open my precious box of frisbees.

This is why I think you should let me mail my package of frisbees to your house.

Also, if you answered yes to the above, could I put your name on the mailing address? This would be ideal for three reasons.

First, your housemates would not be confused and send back the package when they see a name on it that they do not recognize as one of their fellow housemates

Also, the mail company might have a list of names at that address that do not have my name on it, so they would not even attempt to deliver it.

And finally, you could have the greater feeling of being a part of the process that gets me shiny new frisbees that make my soul fly.

This is why I think you should let me put your name on the mailing address for my frisbees.

Also, if you answered yes to the above, what is your address?"


---I consented. How could I not?

No comments: