Friday, February 16, 2007

Things about our "Sex and the City/Cosmopolitan/Pointy Shoe Women" culture that I am okay with...





...Wine that is packaged like little soda cans with their own straws, inspired and designed by Sofia Coppola. I was giddy when purchasing a case (four little cans) last night, and even more giddy about trying it tonight. Is this the first step towards me wearing heels on a regular basis? I swear, Sofia Coppola reaaly is making me into a girl, er, woman? Anyway, I'm wearing earings again and a faux baroque costume jewelry watch thanks to her.

the wine: Sofia Mini

5 comments:

Katrina Monta said...

hmmmm.....

kikodelo said...

LOVE IT!!! Miss Kj, do post more pictures...Mars Hill & the place where you are living, your theater, your friends! I long to see your new world!! Much love to you :)

Kj said...

Thanks Kiks, if only i had a camera, digital or not. but I'll work on it. :)

Keepitmoving said...

I want to see that baroque watch you speak of. What's next, lip gloss?

Kj said...

I do use the Kiehl's lip balm #1 that Niegel gave me at some point. I feel very Metrosexual every time I get it out of my bag.